My space

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Betrayal

My heart was bleeding inch by inch
Even now ; can I feel the pinch
Hear Sire, what I unfold
A story of friendship never told

I had a friend years back
Never thought his mind was so black
In him I had placed my trust
Truth was different , say , I must

Worthy aide, beloved guide
Under this facade did he hide
He made deal with an enemy of mine
For just a few pieces of dime

Pray what seized him that moment
For his soul he had lent
To the dark tempatation of money
And gone all mad and looney

Etched in my mind is the dark chilly night
Where I almost saw my end at sight
For my trusted friend had stabbed on my heart
Shocked I was, could not even alert

I lay in the pool of blood like a corpse
With a faint glimpse of an aide without remorse
It would have been my last day
If a good Samaritan did not come my way

So here I sit and narrate the tale
Of a trust misplaced, Of a man who failed
Never seen that friend again
Who betrayed a friend for a gain

Kindly listen to me O Sire
Pure friendship is so rare
Trust your friend no doubt on this
See who he is and what mind is his!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home