My space

Friday, September 07, 2007

Sabbatical from blogging

I have decided to take a break from blogging. Dont know how long this is going to last, may be for a couple of months. Somehow I am feeling like I have become overtly pessimistic in my posts and need some time to rewind and see some positive things also to motivate me to write cheerful posts. Given the pessimist that I am , guess I see all negative things first. In the past 3 months I have bombarded my blog with so many posts. In past 2.5 years,I have written on most of the topics I feel strongly about .Call it a test of will power or whatever, felt taking a break from blogging is a good idea.

I wanted to write a travelogue on my very memorable Swiss trip, may be after some time I will post that.

For the time being it is bye and thanks for all the encouragement provided.

See you all later.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home